Why everyone is loving this deep massage treatment to reduce cellulite
Zenith Cosmetic Clinics are proud to provide LPG Treatments at our Nottingham Clinic! But what do we know about LPG...
What is LPG?
LPG (also known as LipoMassage or Endermologie) is a non-invasive body contouring treatment that uses deep massage to stimulate your skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite, as well as improve the quality and appearance of your skin. It is also effective at improving the results of the Dermaroller when used on stretch marks.
This treatment uses a vacuum suction and massage device that increases blood flow in the area of treatment, the machine itself has been likened to a kind of body hoover - it essentially sucks the skin into the hand-piece to stimulate the tissues underneath. In most cases, it is not painful and can be quite relaxing!
- It helps reduce cellulite and inches
- Tones skin as you lose weight
- Smooths bumpy uneven skin
- Increased tonicity of skin tissues
- Reduce visibility of scars, burns and stretch marks
- Reshape Buttocks, Thighs and Abdomen
- Reshape Your Body After Pregnancy
Is LPG right for you?
LPG is suitable for everybody, except those who fall into the categories below. LPG isn’t only targeted at people who are overweight; this treatment is available to anyone who wishes to tone and smooth areas of their body.
The LPG treatment is unfortunately unsuitable for:
- Pregnant women
- Anyone taking blood thinner medication
- Anyone with circulatory or vascular disease
- Cancer patients
- People with infectious progressive diseases
- People with AIDS
Perfect for Summer Season!
We would usually pair this treatment with a BodyTite procedure, which is a permanent method of removing fat, and the LPG deep massage will tone skin and tighten for the ultimate summer ready body!
Click here to find out more information on LPG treatments here at Zenith