Mini Facelift and Neck lift
Less invasive version of a facelift or neck lift
A mini facelift or mini neck lift is a mini or less invasive version of the full facelift or neck lift. This procedure also has less downtime and recovery.
This is a fantastic surgical procedure to reduce the visible signs of ageing for good. This procedure will give you a more youthful and fresh appearance by visibly lifting sagging, loose skin and smoothing and reducing wrinkles.
A Face Lift is a surgical procedure to reshape the lower one-third of the face by removing excess facial skin.
It can also tighten the underlying tissue and, combined with other additional procedures, can remove wrinkles from the forehead, cheeks, brows and eyes.
Before the Mini Face or Mini Neck Lift
Before your surgery, you will be assigned your own personal patient coordinator who will be your point of contact throughout your journey at Zenith.
You will meet with your [BAAPS/BAPRAS ] registered surgeon and discuss at length the results you would like to achieve.
Your surgeon and Patient Coordinator will explain the risks and complications that can arise from having a Face Lift and it is important that you ask as many questions as possible to make sure you are fully informed.
- The consultation will also include a full assessment of your face, your lifestyle and your expectations.
- You have the option to have a 3D Virtual scan, at no extra cost, to see how your face would look after the procedure.
- Once you are happy with all the information that you have been provided with, we can then begin to plan your procedure.
- There will then be a second, and in some cases a third, consultation with the surgeon at which point any further concerns will be dealt with. There is no extra cost for these consultations.
- You will need to attend a pre-operative assessment between 2-5 weeks prior to your surgery. This is where you will come and meet either our senior nurse or doctor and they will go through your medical history, take your measurements (height, weight, BMI), and perform a blood and MRSA test to ensure you are fit for surgery.
- It is also important that you stop smoking at least 4 weeks before your surgery, and continue without smoking for 4 weeks afterwards.
During the procedure
MACS (Minimal Access Cranial Suspension) Facelift is a mini version of a standard face lift and will tighten loose skin around the jawline and lift the lower face. This procedure is less invasive and uses shorter scars that often stop at your ear such that there is minimal scarring. This procedure is normally advised for those patients who are beginning to show signs of ageing around the lower part of the face and are keen to address the ageing process early.
Your Surgeon will discuss with you what you would like to achieve from your facelift, your lifestyle, budget and payment options to determine which procedure would be suitable for you.
After the procedure
You will need approximately 14 days off work (depending on the type of work you do) as you will need to wear a garment night and day for the first 2 weeks.
We also advise no heavy lifting or strenuous exercise for 6 weeks after your operation.
Benefits of a Mini Face and Mini Neck Lift
- A facelift/neck lift lifts the sunken appearance of your face and neck that may be caused from ageing and lifestyle factors including sun exposure, smoking, weight loss and stress.
- A facelift/neck lift will also restore definition to your face, jaw, neck and neckline and smooth out deep lines.
- After a facelift, our patients tend to feel more self-confident and feel better about the way they look.
Why choose Zenith for Mini Face or Mini Neck Lift
- Theatre on site – no need to travel elsewhere
- Overnight stay available, if appropriate
- Surgeons are Consultant level and are fully registered with BAAPS AND BAPRAS
- 3D Scanning to allow you to see what results you can expect
- All consultations and reviews are included in the price
- All Consultants are UK trained
- 24/7 clinical Aftercare
- Registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- 99% patient satisfaction rates
- 0% and other Finance options available
Who is the treatment suitable for?
The Face Lift surgery is suitable for anyone that has one or more of the following:
- Jowls or loss of a well-defined jawline
- Deep wrinkles in the cheeks and sagging around the cheekbones
- Significant sagging of muscles
- Loose skin, wrinkles, vertical ‘cords’ or excess fatty tissue in the neck
Side effects and risks
Most patients have a moderate amount of pain and discomfort following their procedure which is completely normal following surgery and to be expected, so you will be administered with pain relief to take at home to ensure your recovery is as comfortable as can be.
You may also experience:
There are also general risks and side effects associated with Anaesthesia – your surgeon will give you all the information before your surgery date so that you can feel prepared and comfortable on the day.
Can I go home on the same day?
Yes, in the vast majority of cases the procedure can be done as a day case, however each individual person has to be assessed and a decision is then made as to whether overnight stay is required. Occasionally we would advise an overnight stay but you will be informed of this at the time of consultation.
Do Facelift procedures hurt?
Not at all, the procedure itself is performed under a General Anaesthetic so there is absolutely no pain.
How long is the recovery after a facelift surgery?
You can normally return to work after 14 days. Light walks and other gentle activities will be fine during this period. Continue to wear support garments at night. After 4 weeks visible swelling should subside, you can remove any garments and restart exercise. Between 6-9 months scars will often begin to fade.
0% Finance Available
Patients are often concerned about affordability of a treatment. To help alleviate this concern we provide flexible payment plans to suit your budget.
We can offer six months 0% interest option for any procedure over the value of £2500. Interest bearing options are also available if you wish to spread your payments over a longer period of up to 5 years. Please contact our team on 0115 959 6999 for further details or click the link below.
Finance your treatment
Surgical Treatment Coordinator
At a glance
1-2 Weeks per treatment
A clinic for you by Zenith
Cosmetic dentistry at its finest
We have a fantastic Dentistry team led by industry professional Professor Paul Tipton. Professor Tipton and his associates work on some of the most intricate cosmetic dentistry cases at our Nottingham Clinic.
Visit our Dentistry site