The shape of the nose is determined by cartilage and bone. Having a big nose is something that many people can feel quite insecure about.
We understand that it may make you feel self-conscious about which is why we are here to help. In some patients the bump nose is caused by a condition called Rhinophyma, a condition mainly seen in patients suffering from Rosacea.
- Previous nose surgery
Treatments that we offer:
At Zenith we offer a surgical treatment called Rhinoplasty which will be able to correct a big or crooked nose. For patients suffering from Rhinophyma, we offer non-surgical laser treatments
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty – We also offer a non-surgical treatment to treat a crooked or a broken nose.
What is the process of this procedure?
You will have a consultation with Professor Sama where he will outline the best options to achieve your desired objectives. Also he will be able to take photographs and through using a process called morphing we will be able to show you what your nose would be expected to look like after the intended procedure.
Why choose Zenith Cosmetic Clinics For Big Nose Treatment?
- All consultations and reviews are included in the price
- Rhinoplasty at Zenith is performed by a leading professor, Prof Sama
- Rated as outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in providing care to our patients in a safe and effective manner
- Registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Full member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM)
- 24/7 post treatment care from our doctor
Is it bad to have a big nose?
Absolutely not, big noses are very common.
What causes a big nose?
This may be caused due to genetics, previous nose surgery, accident or if you are prone to Rosacea
Why might I want to get Rhinoplasty Surgery?
The most common uses for Rhinoplasty are to:
- Straighten a hump that can appear at the bridge of the nose
- Change the width of the nose or nostrils
- Reshape the tip of the nose – often to make it slimmer
- Impairment of breathing through the nasal airways or a change in shape following fracture
- Reduce overall size of the nose
- Narrow the nose
- Shorten nasal tip
- Fix nose-asymmetry
- Opening nasal passage to fix breathing
How long does it take to heal from Rhinoplasty?
It will take approximately 1-2 weeks for bruising to settle and 6 weeks for bones to heal in the nose. Slight swelling can thus be present for a number of months.
Does touching the nose often increase the size?
Squeezing or punching the nose does not make it grow bigger.
Does having a nose job last forever?
Rhinoplasty has a permanent effect on your nose, unless your nose suffers from any further trauma due to an accident. Subtle changes may also occur due to the ageing process.
Is big nose surgery painful?
Rhinoplasty is performed under general anaesthetic so you are not awake during the procedure. For Rhinophyma treatment using lasers, we will numb the area using a medical grade local anaesthetic so you do not feel any pain.