This treatment is designed to tighten up loose skin around the neck area and reduce fat from the neck.
How does male NeckTite work?
NeckTite™ for men works in the exact same way as BodyTite™, by gently melting away the fat inside the area and tightening the outer skin at the same time. The fat cells ‘pop’ due to the heat generated by the NeckTite™ hand-piece, which is smaller than the one used for BodyTite™ as this is a smaller, more precise area. The heat from the hand-piece also causes the collagen in our skin, and in the fatty tissue, to tighten and shrink the area.
What other treatments are similar to NeckTite for men?
As part of the NeckTite™ family, we also offer:
- BodyTite™ – For larger areas, such as the stomach or lower back.
- FaceTite™ – For the face. We call this a Non-Surgical Face Lift.
- AccuTite™ – For small and precise areas such as eye bags. This is for those who do not wish to undergo surgery.
What happens before your procedure?
You will meet with our doctor before the procedure, which will help you to feel comfortable and safe. During your initial consultation the doctor will be able to advise what treatment he believes is best for you to give you your desired outcome. After this consultation you will be ready to book your procedure.
Benefits of NeckTite™ for men
- Helps to reverse the signs of ageing
- Helps to tighten loose skin as a result of weight loss
- Reduces the appearance of lines of wrinkles around the neck area
- Fewer risks with a non-surgical, compared to surgical alternatives
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Tighten loose, saggy skin and also remove fatty pockets.
- Virtually no scarring and no stitches are required
- See continual improvements months after the initial treatment.
Why choose Zenith Cosmetic Clinics for your Male NeckTite™ treatment?
- Theatre on site- no need to travel elsewhere
- All consultations and reviews are included in the price
- All consultants are UK trained
- 24/7 aftercare service to ensure your post care is comprehensive.
- Rated as outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in providing care to our patients in a safe and effective manner.
- 99% patient satisfaction rates
- 0% and other finance options available
- Provide the most comprehensive range of skin tightening procedure
How long does this treatment take?
The procedure times do vary, but we allow 2.5- 3 hours to make sure we have plenty of time to perform this treatment slowly and gently, but also demonstrate the results before you leave.
When will I get my results from Men's NeckTite™?
You will see your results from NeckTite™ immediately. We will only send you home once we are sure you are completely happy with your treatment.
How long will the results last?
Our male patients, who maintain a steady weight and have relatively good skin to start with, will normally see their results last between 5-10 years. If you have any more questions regarding the longevity of this procedure please ask our Senior Doctor in your consultation.
Does NeckTite™ hurt?
Most of our male patients do not consider NeckTite™ to be painful, as we ensure local anaesthetic is used to make it as comfortable as possible for you. There is some swelling and bruising post treatment however this is mostly controlled by use of the pressure garment, and should not cause much discomfort.
Who can have this treatment?
This treatment is for men who are wanting to tighten their neck without having a more invasive, surgical procedure. We understand, for men, the neck area can be a place some feel quite self-conscious about, which is why this treatment is perfect.
Making treatments affordable
0% Finance Available
Patients are often concerned about affordability of a treatment. To help alleviate this concern we provide flexible payment plans to suit your budget.
We can offer six months 0% interest option for any procedure over the value of £2500. Interest bearing options are also available if you wish to spread your payments over a longer period of up to 5 years. Please contact our team on 0115 959 6999 for further details or click the link below.
Finance your treatment
Redeemable against your treatment
Non-Surgical Treatment Coordinator
At a glance
2-3 Hours per treatment
A clinic for you by Zenith
Cosmetic dentistry at its finest
We have a fantastic Dentistry team led by industry professional Professor Paul Tipton. Professor Tipton and his associates work on some of the most intricate cosmetic dentistry cases at our Nottingham Clinic.
Visit our Dentistry site