Male Rhinoplasty (Men's Nose Job)
Altering the appearance of the nose
Rhinoplasty, in men especially, is getting increasingly popular in recent years.
Here at Zenith we’re privileged to have Professor Sama, who is an internationally renowned Rhinoplasty surgeon.
Rhinoplasty can be open or closed, this refers to the way it is conducted and the approach to the procedure. At Zenith both our open and closed Rhinoplasty surgeries are an all-day case, so you’ll be able to go home after your procedure.
Open Rhinoplasty Surgery
- A small incision is made along the Columella (the soft tissue between the nostrils)
- The nasal skin is then folded upwards which provides the surgeon a clearer view of the of the underlying nasal structures
- The Open Rhinoplasty is typically used when the focus is to reduce the side of the nose.
Closed Rhinoplasty Surgery
- Closed Rhinoplasty is when all incisions are made inside your nasal passageways, so no visible scars can be seen externally.
- The Closed Rhinoplasty is typically used to reshape the tip of your nose.
- Rhinoplasty surgery is performed using local or general aesthetics depending on the patient and length of the procedure.
- The nose job is completely tailored to you and therefore what happens is greatly dependent upon your primary focus.
What is the process for a male nose job?
You will have a consultation with Professor Sama where he will outline the best options to achieve your desired objectives. Also he will be able to take photographs and through using a process called morphing we will be able to show you what your nose would be expected to look like after the intended procedure.
Why Choose Zenith Cosmetic Clinics for Male Rhinoplasty?
- Theatre on site- no need to travel elsewhere
- All consultations and reviews are included in the price
- All consultants are UK trained
- 24/7 aftercare service to ensure your post care is comprehensive.
- Rated as outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in providing care to our patients in a safe and effective manner.
- 99% patient satisfaction rates
- 0% and other finance options available
- Provide the most comprehensive range of skin tightening procedure
Why might I want to get Men's Rhinoplasty Surgery?
The most common uses for a male Rhinoplasty are to:
- Straighten a hump that can appear at the bridge of the nose
- Change the width of the nose or nostrils
- Reshape the tip of the nose – often to make it slimmer
- Impairment of breathing through the nasal airways or a change in shape following fracture
How long does it take to heal from male Rhinoplasty?
It will take approximately 1-2 weeks for bruising to settle and 6 weeks for bones to heal in the nose. Slight swelling can thus be present for a number of months.
Can this procedure help with sinus problems?
Yes absolutely! It’s a common misconception with Rhinoplasty that it’s just for cosmetic reasons. Rhinoplasty can assist with a range of medical conditions including breathing abnormalities.
How painful is this procedure?
The surgery is not painful at all but on waking there will be swelling and the nose will be packed with gauze for a few days forcing you to breathe through your mouth. Most people who have had this procedure feel this is more of an inconvenience rather than being painful.
Do you get much bruising from having Rhinoplasty?
In our experience bruising is not significant in the vast majority of patients treated at Zenith Cosmetic Clinics.
How long does it take?
The length of the Rhinoplasty procedure depends on each individual patient’s requirements however, approximately it can take 2-3 hours
Am I too old to have this procedure?
No! We offer to provide a service to meet your needs, whatever your age. If you’re worried about your age it’s best to discuss this with our surgeon during your consultation.
Will my voice change from having Rhinoplasty?
Studies have shown that Rhinoplasty can change the frequency and amplitude of sounds. You shouldn’t notice any particular difference in your voice.
Does Rhinoplasty change the shape of my face?
With the nose being the central point on the face, any changes to the nose will affect the overall look of your face along with any other facial treatment. Professor Sama will work with you to achieve a look that you are comfortable with.
Making treatments affordable
0% Finance Available
Patients are often concerned about affordability of a treatment. To help alleviate this concern we provide flexible payment plans to suit your budget.
We can offer six months 0% interest option for any procedure over the value of £2500. Interest bearing options are also available if you wish to spread your payments over a longer period of up to 5 years. Please contact our team on 0115 959 6999 for further details or click the link below.
Finance your treatment
Male Rhinoplasty Treatment Costs
Surgical Treatment Coordinator
Male Rhinoplasty Treatment overview
At a glance
2-3 Hours per treatment
Local or General
Up to 12 months
A clinic for you by Zenith
Cosmetic dentistry at its finest
We have a fantastic Dentistry team led by industry professional Professor Paul Tipton. Professor Tipton and his associates work on some of the most intricate cosmetic dentistry cases at our Nottingham Clinic.
Visit our Dentistry site