When we emerge out of winter, most of us are far from at our finest
As the winter takes its toll on us, we often find ourselves with dull skin, a paler complexion, and even Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) for some. Central heating plays no small part in this depletion of energy and health.
As Spring Comes Around It’s Time to Celebrate!
Spring is a season of rejuvenation and celebration. It’s the perfect time to come out of our winter hibernation and enjoy the outdoors with fun events throughout the UK. When it comes to investing in yourself, there’s no better time than now! Treating yourself to a cosmetic treatment is an opportunity to show self-love and appreciation for all that you do – inside and out!
At Zenith Cosmetic Clinic our treatments emphasize ‘renewal’, and are tailored for those who want to care for themselves, which could include following a healthy lifestyle regime or doing physical activities. This optimistic mindset will help patients feel better about themselves and their mental wellbeing. Taking control of what nature has given them is a key factor in achieving their positive outlook.
Here are a few reasons why spring is the season to celebrate!
- The days get longer, making it easier to stay out late and make the most of your weekends.
- The weather gets warmer, giving us an excuse to ditch our winter coats, head outside, and explore nature trails or find a cosy spot for an afternoon picnic.
- Springtime in the UK brings many exciting events such as music festivals, flower shows, food markets, races, and pub crawls that are both entertaining and educational.
If you’re looking to experience springtime festivities in the UK this year, here are some popular events you can attend:
- Chelsea Flower Show (London)
- Manchester Beer Festival (Manchester)
- The Big Feastival (Oxfordshire)
- Great South Run (Portsmouth)
- Birmingham Food Fest (Birmingham)
- Blackpool Airshow (Blackpool)
If you’re more local to Zenith Nottingham, then the following events could also be great to attend:
- Notts Derby Run (Nottingham) – a half marathon that takes you through the city’s notable landmarks and heritage sites.
- Robin Hood Beer & Cider Festival (Nottingham) – an annual event celebrating local beer and cider from across the region
Nottinghamshire County Show (Thurgarton) – a fun day out for all the family with activities ranging from horse jumping to art exhibitions.
- Clumber Park Food Festival (Clumber Park) – showcasing culinary delights from local producers, plus live music and entertainment.
- Open Doors Day (Nottingham) – explore historic buildings such as Wollaton Hall or visit galleries, museums and even underground tunnels.
- Spring Music Festival (Nottingham Castle) – a free outdoor music festival with performances from local talent, art workshops, food stalls and more.
So, stepping into Spring, where are you with your thinking?