Mr Jeremy Rawlins is a fully qualified and accredited Consultant Plastic Surgeon.
Mr Rawlins can perform all cosmetic procedures at Zenith, he most regularly carries out ReCell treatments and excisions due to his expertise in these areas.
Mr Rawlins is involved in many aspects of plastic surgery research and has published his work and presented it nationally and internationally over many years. He continues to be involved in epidemiological, basic science and clinical burns and cutaneous scar research. Other research interests include wound healing, trauma, skin cancer, and aesthetic plastic surgery.
Other surgical interests
- General adult and paediatric plastic surgery
- Hand surgery
- Acute burns and burn scar reconstruction
- Specialty interest in scar revision and scar resurfacing utilising various non-surgical and surgical techniques including ReCell
- Facial rejuvenation techniques including fillers
- Facial resurfacing and ReCell
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift, necklift and browlift
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Ear correction (otoplasty)
- Breast surgery
- Arm lift (Brachioplasty)