What facials do we offer?
At Zenith, our bespoke facials are developed in-house by our skincare experts to ensure you leave the clinic feeling revitalised and with glowing, youthful skin.
The Zenith Signature Facial is an hour-long luxurious pamper, designed to relax you and address any mild skin concerns you may have - such as dull, lifeless skin, or uneven texture.
The Zenith Super Skin Facial is a skincare routine that's guaranteed to leave your skin looking fresher.
Who are the facials suitable for?
Anyone can benefit from our facials.
What happens during the treatments?
- Thorough double cleanse and tone
- A choice of either Medical Grade Microdermabrasion or a Chemical Peel
- A twenty minute, award-winning Dermalux LED light therapy treatment (to increase your collagen production, destroy bacteria, reduce inflammation, and improve your skin clarity)
- Your therapist will then apply a peptide-packed serum to your skin and a nourishing moisturiser, plus Heliocare SPF50 sunblock.
Super Skin Facial
- Double cleanse
- Light massage
- Face mask
- Apply moisturiser and Heliocare sunblock.
What are the side effects or risks?
You may experience some temporary redness from the Signature Facial for an hour or two afterwards, this is due to the chemical peel or microdermabrasion.
What results can I typically expect?
Facials are a fantastic way to give your skin a boost and improve its appearance. As with all facial treatments, the results are only temporary and we recommend regular treatments every 2-4 weeks to maintain your new, glowing complexion.
We would also recommend using the same products at home - we sell every item used for these facials at the clinic for your convenience.
Your skin may be more sensitive to the sun following your facial, so we would recommend using sunscreen.
Skincare advice with VictoriaLead Clinical Therapist Victoria carries out both the facials on this page, alongside our other therapists. Here she is talking about her own skincare regime: