What is a Smile Makeover?
A Smile Makeover can incorporate multiple dental treatments to give you the smile you’ve always wanted. Depending on what you’d like to achieve from your treatment and your time constraints, your smile makeover will be completely tailored to you by your dentist.
What does it involve?
The treatments you receive will depend on your individual program, but can include:
- Teeth whitening
- Teeth straightening - orthodontics - this can sometimes include Six Month Smiles, Inman Aligner or Invisalign.
- General dentistry
- Dental Implants - these are inserted by our implantologist, Dr Adam Patel.
Following your initial consultation, we will develop a personalised treatment plan that is tailored to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
How long does it take to have a smile makeover?
This all depends upon the condition of your teeth. If a large amount of work has to be done in your smile makeover, then it won’t happen all at once. We will work over a number of scheduled appointments. It’s kinder to your teeth to have a rest period, especially if you need specialised dental work.
Why choose Zenith?
- Award winning Dental team
- Convenient City Centre location
- Free parking
- Latest dental equipment and techniques
- Registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Full member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM)
- Range of payment options available