20/1/2021 COVID-19 STATEMENT
Following the latest government guidelines and advice from our regulatory and legal bodies, Zenith will stay open and operate as normal during the lockdown period for all non-surgical, surgical, and dental treatments.
We are a medical cosmetic clinic, healthcare provider, and an independent hospital who are registered with the CQC. At Zenith we have a team of highly qualified doctors, surgeons, and dentists who are registered with GMC AND GDC and all following strict safety protocols. With leading-industry equipment and standards, you can visit Zenith without hesitation. Your safety is our priority, as always. All your appointments at Zenith during the lockdown period are of a medical nature and thus travelling to us will not be an issue. Please view our Zenith Patient Guide here.
We have implemented several measures to keep you and us safe through this period.
What we ask of you• Prior to your appointment, we will ask you to fill out and submit a COVID consent form and you will be asked some screening questions
• You will be requested to attend your appointment alone unless a chaperone or interpreter is required
• You will be requested not to bring any belongings unless absolutely necessary
• You may be requested to stay in your vehicle until the clinician is ready to see you. If you have to travel by public transport we will make arrangements such that you are not kept waiting too long
• Upon arrival, you will be required to scan your phone into the NHS track and trace bar code situated at our front door
• You will be given a Siemens rapid Covid-19 antigen test which has been approved by Public Health England. The test offers 98% accuracy and results are available in 20 minutes. A nominal fee is payable
• Your temperature will be taken. If your temperature is too high, your appointment will be rescheduled
• Hand sanitiser, face masks, and wipes will must be used upon entering the building.
What you can expect of us• Highest standard of hygiene and infection control:
- Each clinical room has an air purification systems to help air exchange
- Deep clean protocol operational between each patient
- Regular checks by management in all areas of the clinic
- Pre payment systems in place to minimise exchange of money
• More time will be allotted for appointments to ensure thorough cleaning in between each patient
• One way system to minimise contact with any other patient
• Card and contactless payments would be preferable
• All our staff will be wearing extra protection garments such as filtration masks, face visors, aprons, and gloves
For any more information, please call us on 0115 959 6999 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally you can view our social media pages here for more information on Zenith.
We appreciate and thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time.