FaceTite uses radio-frequency to tighten the skin. It comes from the same stable as the revolutionary Bodytite treatment. FaceTite treatment is performed using local anaesthetic so that it is not unduly uncomfortable. Instant results are seen that continue to improve as new collagen is formed. There is a significant further improvement by day 3 as the swelling settles.
FaceTite is mainly used to tighten the skin which it does by up to 40%, although fat can easily be removed from areas such as the Jowls and Naso-Labial folds. The treatment is specifically designed to treat the skin of the face without causing damage to the fat or any of the other delicate areas nearby. Specifically, there is NO recorded incidence of nerve damage or burns to the skin with this treatment.
The idea of using radio-frequency was proposed in the 1930′s and has been in use since the 1940′s in human surgery. The Vietnam war and the observations of a sharp eyed physician led to further developments in this field in the 1970′s. What he found was that soldiers who burned themselves on radio antenna healed especially well, much better than those that burned themselves with chemicals or fire.
This astute observation led to the rapid development of radio-surgery and further improvements in the field of electrocautery – see below.
At a Glance
- Specifically designed to treat the face and neck without causing any damage to any of the delicate areas nearby.
- FaceTite™ is the most advanced treatment in the world for loose facial and neck skin
- FaceTite™ causes the skin to tighten by 40% instantly
- Minimally invasive FaceTite™ creating skin tightening with virtually no scarring and no stitches required
FaceTite treatment choose the best with Zenith
- Zenith Cosmetic Clinics were one of the first clinics to provide FaceTite™ in the UK
- Our Doctors provide training to surgeons and clinicians providing FaceTite™
- “The zenith team were polite approachable and welcoming staff who provide a confidential service in a pleasant environment. Completely understanding towards sensitive issues.
— Trudy K. on Our Team
- “The zenith team were very professional and friendly.”
— Ann H. on The Zenith Team
- Doctor Maini is a kindly man. Professional and realistic in his approach and expectations of the outcome of treatments (Only interested in long term results). Health advice/ psychological support is delivered alongside treatments. He explains and documents with precision, giving time and attention to individualised sessions”
— Trudy K. on Our Team
FaceTite Frequently Asked Questions
What is FaceTite?
FaceTite uses radio-frequency, which is an almost painless treatment with the added advantage of no down time and instant results that continue to improve as new collagen is formed. FaceTite is mainly used to tighten the skin by up to 40%, although fat can easily be removed from areas such as the Jowls and Naso-Labial folds. The treatment is specifically designed to treat the skin of the face without causing damage to any of the other delicate areas nearby.
What areas can FaceTite improve?
Facial skin and the skin along the neck can be tightened providing a mild, non-surgical brow lift or facelift. FaceTite can also be used for sagging jowls. The tightening effect may be used to firm up loose or sagging tissue in other parts of the body such as the abdomen or legs, and it has recently been shown to significantly reduce the size of stretch marks.
How quickly will I see results with FaceTite?
Most patients see results immediately. However, the results may be gradual over a three to six week period as the skin tightens and more new collagen is formed. Depending on the area treated, the skin laxity and your desired results, more than one treatment may be required. To find out more about FaceTite or to book a consultation call Zenith Cosmetic Clinics on 0115 9596 999.
How does FaceTite work?
The FaceTite cannula is inserted just under the skin and the radiofrequency is used to warm up the skin to 39 degrees. The effect of this is to instantly tighten the skin and give it lift and more springiness as it heals.999.
Do you Need to be Asleep?
NO! The vast majority of treatments done with FaceTite have been performed with local anaesthetic while wide awake.
Does FaceTite Hurt?
Most patients would not complain of discomfort more than 3-4/10.
How quickly will I see results with FaceTite?
Most patients see results immediately and within a few days. However, the results will improve gradually over a three to six week period as the skin tightens and more new collagen is formed. Depending on the area treated, the skin laxity and your desired results, more than one treatment may be required, although this is unusual when treating the face.
For outstanding results we can combine this treatment with the CORE CO2 laser or the revolutionary FRACTORA device that will be available very shortly.
What these 2 treatments do is to treat the outside of the skin as well as lift it from the inside. The fractora offers significant additional lift, whereas the CORE laser is very good for improving a ruddy complexion. When performed with the FaceTite these treatments work much better.
Please ask your doctor about the CORE laser and or Fractora treatment along with your FaceTite to really enhance the results.
Will FaceTite Affect my Dermal Fillers?
Possibly the filler may be broken down and can be replaced. We would not recommend FaceTite in those people who have had dermal fillers in the past 6-8 weeks.
What Are the Long Term Risks with FaceTite?
FaceTite is based on a technology that has been used in operating theatres for nearly 70 years! Surgeons have used this technology day in, day out to cauterise blood vessels and to enable them to carry out operations more safely.
The clever part has been to reduce the power, enhance the safety and adapt the machine to suck out fat! Without realising it anyone who has ever had an operation has most likely experienced this technology already!!!
Because it has been around such a long time, there is no reason to suggest that long term issues will arise. Very few treatments in any field have been around as long as this.
LidTite OR EyeTite
LidTite is a new innovation from the makers of the revolutionary BodyTite, Invasix. It uses the same proven Bodytite radiofrequency technology to tighten and lift sagging UPPER and LOWER eye bags.
How does LidTite / EyeTite work?
LidTite warms the skin of the eyelids and causes contraction of the collagen fibres in the skin. The skin contracts immediately as a consequence, very much like a strip of chicken dropped in to a hot pan.
New collagen then replaces the contracted collagen fibres and holds the newly tightened skin together.
When will I see results from LidTite / EyeTite?
There will be an immediate improvement that will be more apparent as the swelling settles over the next 6-8 months.
Are there any treatments that work with EyeTite?
The CORE CO2 and Fractora or Facetite can all be used with EyeTite and may improve outcomes for some individuals.
Can there be bruising with LidTite?
Almost certain to have a little bruising,may be more prominent but should go down within 2 weeks.
Does EyeTite hurt?
NO. The eyelids are easy to numb so the procedure is not overly uncomfortable.
How many treatments with EyeTite do I need?
EyeTite is designed as a 1 treatment procedure.
Why choose your FaceTite procedure at Zenith
- Clinician led clinic, on call 24 hours a day
- Local doctors
- Very high success rate
- Free clinic or Skype consultations (subject to a booking fee)
- Free follow up appointments (as determined by the Doctor)
- No hidden costs
- A personalised and tailored service
- 98% patient satisfaction
- High patient recommendation rate
- Extensive patient testimonials
- Extensive NHS experience
- Medical experts with over 20 years experience
- National training centre for BodyTite™ training doctors in the UK and the world
- Purpose built, state-of-the-art treatment rooms
- Latest equipment, technology and techniques available
- Registered with the Care Quality Commission and the General Medical Council (GMC)
- Members of the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors (BACD)