In medical circles this usually means a harmless intradermal naevus. (INTRA = within, DERMAL = skin, NAEVUS = lump). This means that for whatever reason, a mole is a harmless lump in the skin.
The fact is though, that they can often be something that a person doesn’t like about themselves, either for aesthetic reasons or as a medical concern. The clinic therefore now offers scar-free mole removal, and offers more than laser mole removal; Zenith in Nottingham and London offer wart removal too as a procedure with no scarring.
Zenith only offers its clients the best and most advanced treatments available in the UK cosmetic industry, and leads the way with the new standard of mole removal procedure. Post-procedure no trace of the wart or mole is visible, allowing people to be at ease about the skin they have.
ANY suspicious moles MUST be removed by a dermatologist.
Why should I consider laser mole removal
Only if it upsets you. Many people feel that this is an expression of some vanity, however most people see themselves and their interactions with others hampered by moles growing in awkward very visible places. This can affect self esteem and they are then better removed. Very occasionally there is a risk of cancer, thus there should be the option to send the lesion away to be checked.
Most laser mole removal procedures require just one visit to either our London or Nottingham clinic by the patients and can take between 15 and 20 minutes.
At A Glance
- Pain Free Laser Mole Removal
- Scar less treatment ideal for the removal of facial moles
- No Downtime
- Zenith is world renowned for mole removal
- Over 20 years expeience
- Re-treatments are free of charge
- “Staff extremely friendly and reassuring about treatment and after care. Treatment is amazing I am so thrilled with results! I would definitely recommend radio surgery to anyone wanting mole removal.”
— A.M on Laser Mole Removal.
- “I had 2 moles removed from the face, 1 upper right side and one on chin. Everyone here at Zenith has been really helpful. If moles trouble you, do go ahead with the treatment. The results are excellent. I am much more confident and happy with my appearance. I had excellent care and treatment. I attended a school reunion, 4 people commented on moles, I realised that they had grown in size over 20 years, so after this I decided to have them removed, as I became suddenly conscious of them.”
— K.E on Mole Removal.
- “Dr Maini was very warm and welcoming. He made me feel comfortable and fully explained the process which helped. He also kept me informed of what was happening during the procedure which helps you to relax. Dr Maini also cared and was interested to hear how my mole heals in the future.
I have been hesitant/nervous for years but always wanted my mole removed. My advice to anyone considering mole removal would be to get it done as its quick and pain free. I think once healed, it will greatly improve my self-confidence and make me less self-conscious about having a mole.”
— A.M on Laser Mole Removal
- “Wonderful clinician – Dr Maini is a kind, gentle doctor. He was patient informative and thorough with his treatment. All other staff were lovely too. I would tell others to not hesitate – go ahead with treatment. Do not delay I feel more confident post treatment – feel happier in myself.”
— J.U on Mole removal
- “Staff had a very nice manner and extremely reassuring about everything. The level of attention to details about was was involved and final prouct was impressive. I would tell others not to be afraid to ask or comment or suggest issues that are on your mind. I feel less self conscious about particular items on my face that other people might be focusing upon.”
— R.A on Laser Mole removal
- “He’s very reassuring and filled me with confidence (Dr Maini). I felt supported throughout the process and in the follow ups. I’d recommend the procedure and clinic. It has made a world of difference. I am more comfortable in myself and more self-confident.”
— T.C on Mole removal
- “Friendly staff, considerate and offered detailed advice regarding the treatment. Whilst initially hesitant about the procedure, I was placed at ease and am happy with the outcome at the treatment. Previously the location of the moles could be unsightly; I no longer have to worry about these. Thank you.”
— RT.D on Mole removal
Why have laser mole removal with Zenith
- Any follow up appointments included in the price
- Mole diagnosis available
- Registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Full member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM)
- Laser Mole removal procedure performed since 2004 and many thousands of patients treated
Doctors available 24/7 post procedure
- Local doctors
- One of the first clinics in the UK to offer this type of mole removal procedure
- Consultation and treatment available on the same day
- Range of payment options available
What is the best method for Mole Removal?
Radio surgery is our preferred method of mole removal. The mole removal machine emits ultra-high frequency radio waves into the skin that excite the water within the cells of the mole. The cells vaporise leaving patients with no mole!! The mole can easily be sent away to be checked for any harmful cells or cancer of any sort. Most mole removal procedures only require one visit and on average take just 15-20 minutes. Scarring is virtually non existent, the mole heals over in a few days leaving little trace that the lesion was ever there.
Chemical Mole Removal
Don’t do it! We have seen many scars due too this method being applied to the wrong type of mole. Fine for viral warts though.
Laser mole removal is another option. There are lasers that can burn off moles. By and large they cause significant charring and cannot remove these lesions without causing burns to the underlying tissues. This results in scarring that can be quite prominent. Also the laser mole removal destroys the lesion, thus it cannot be sent away.
Cryotherapy (Freezing) Mole Removal
Usually not successful and often leaves scars, depending on where the mole is.
Most mole removal procedures only require one visit and on average take just 15-20 minutes
Why radio surgery?.
Radio surgery is a revolutionary method of erasing moles, warts and other raised lesions from the skin. They are literally vaporised and seal themselves with no blood, leaving behind no damaged tissue.
The direct consequence of this is little or no scarring. Radio surgery is ideal for any raised lesion on the skin – especially the face, due to the superior healing it offers. We are first clinic in the UK, and the only clinic in the Midlands, to use this revolutionary new piece.
- For thousands of years surgeons have used the scalpel to cut skin in order to remove growths or save lives, however it was always known that a scar would be left that varied between acceptable to unsightly.
- Nothing has really changed in the field until the advent of radio surgery. This is a revolutionary method of erasing moles, warts and other raised lesions from the skin. They are literally vaporised and seal themselves with no blood, leaving behind no damaged tissue. The direct consequence of this is little or no scarring!
- Most lesions require no dressings, simple instructions are given by our doctors and within 3-4 weeks all that remains is a small red or pink mark. By 6 weeks this has normally disappeared. This surgery is ideal for any raised lesion on the skin – especially the face, due to the superior healing it offers.
Average treatment series
Most facial procedures only require one visit. The effect of the procedure is long-lasting although of course there can be no guarantee that the lesion will not recur. Some moles have a deep element and so recurrence in these cases is possible. A repeat procedure at a later date in some cases may be required.
Typical Radio Surgical Mole Removal treatment sessions
The procedure is carried out under local anaesthetic and takes just 15-20 minutes. You may wish to take the day off work dependent on the size of the lesion but should be able to return the following day.
Recovery time from Radio Surgical Mole Removal treatment
Recovery should take one to four weeks depending on the size of the lesion. You will be advised on the best aftercare at the time of the procedure.
Why choose your Laser Mole Removal London & Nottingham procedure at Zenith
- Clinician led clinic, on call 24 hours a day
- Local doctors
- Very high success rate
- Skype consultations (Not available for varicose vein treatments)
- Free follow up appointments (as determined by the Doctor Excluding varicose vein treatments )
- No hidden costs
- A personalised and tailored service
- 98% patient satisfaction
- High patient recommendation rate
- Extensive patient testimonials
- Extensive NHS experience
- Medical experts with over 20 years experience
- National training centre for BodyTite™ training doctors in the UK and the world
- Purpose built, state-of-the-art treatment rooms
- Latest equipment, technology and techniques available
- Registered with the Care Quality Commission and the General Medical Council (GMC)
- Members of the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors (BACD)